Entrepreneurial Operating Model
That Model is the way company organizes all of its human energy. It’s the way that people in the organization meet, solve problem, plan, prioritize, follow processes, communicate, measure, structure, clarity roles, lead and manage.
We need to understand that every company has its own unique "Operating Model," whether it is named or not. Because if everyone performs objectives in their own way, the company's goals will not be achieved.
Simply put, we will not have an effective organization if each person has their own priorities, conducts meetings and communication in their own way, and each manager uses different organizational methodologies
Operating Framework on Simplamo
Simplamo is a modern goal management software that is the crystallization of supporting customers' mindset of 'doing what matters' - focusing on the organization's important objectives through a simple operational approach and the right people.
- Transforming management theories like KPIs, OKRs, OGSM into simple features.
- Pursuing goals from the Company’s Vision, breaking them down into yearly and quarterly objectives for easy check-ins week by week.
- Building and retaining talented individuals through transparent and effective conversation tools.
- Maintaining weekly meetings to proactively identify issues and recognize Right - People for the Company.
Theory of Business Operating
In the long journey of developing your business, every leaders know that complexity is a "black hole" while simplicity is the key to organizational efficiency. But not everyone knows how to bring simplicity to their business and make it effective.
The Differences of Simplamo
There are 3 differences of the Simplamo system:
- Having a simple and scientific framework
- Based on the management mindset come from The United States
- Can be integrated with OKRs, KPIs, OGSM models
The Simplamo system is designed for organizations with 5 to 250 employees, where contain truly open-minded individuals and desire growth.
5 Values when using Simplamo
Overall operation on Simplamo will help your business achieve 5 values:
- Healthy culture
- Lean business structure
- Effective teamwork, minimizing disorder.
- Sustainable growth, achieving goals
- Empowering personnel
4 Steps to Implement Simplamo
It must be affirmed that Business Operations is not a project with a clear start and end date, it’s rather a continuous effort throughout the development journey of a business, requiring the patience of the entire organization workforce.
To start implementing Simplamo in your business, we recommend that you follow these steps:
Let's start this journey together.
If you’re still not sure that Simplamo is the right solution for you, you can get in-touch with the core Simplamo team over at [email protected] and get help from the community.